We are back to announce the official release of Crea8social Version 7.0 together with the release of Android Mobile Application Version 1.5 as initially announced in our previous blog post here
In the act of announcing this new launch of Crea8social 7.0, we are giving out a prize splash in appreciation of our clients for always trusting us to always putting in our best into our services to you.
We are as excited as you are about the new Crea8social 7.0, it's huge and you can't wait any further to grab the huge offer that comes with this huge Crea8social 7.0 while it lasts.
This new Crea8social 7.0 is far more from just layout or design changes, it is about optimization and taking social networking software to a totally new level. It’s about making sure that pride, quality, and satisfaction are more than buzzwords. And it’s about honoring our commitment to the brand Crea8social.
Since Crea8social has taken the lead in this approach leaving every other platform behind it is just a right and smart decision for you to join us now to be part of a great story that follows.
With no long epistle to write, visit our newly branded website here to find out everything you need to know about the newly released Crea8social 7.0, you can also visit our live demo to test the new platform. Also, the new Android mobile application update demo is available on PlayStore.
What's New on Crea8social.com?
- Feedback Page: You can now forward all feedback, bug reports, and feature requests directly to our team via this page. You will be able to monitor reports on all feedback.
- New Forum: This page will host all Crea8social enthusiasts out there to discuss ideas and help each other grow.
- New Documentation Page: This is a well arranged and documented instruction page on how to get settled well on the platform
- Token Support System: As previously mentioned in our previous blog post, this feature has been implemented into our support system.
- Live Chat Support: The premium live chat support medium has as been implemented on the client dashboard, clients can now opt for this support option.
Visit our store to check out all the new excitement available from our team and third-party developers.
Please do not forget to follow the necessary procedure available on your changelog file in upgrading to the latest Version 7.0 to avoid unwanted error on your platform.
Let us know what you think ... we're pretty darn happy with it and hope you are too.
Of course, and as always, if you have any questions, comments, or feedback let us know here ....