Help & KnowledgeBase
- How to Enable/Disable Users Registration
- How to Enable/Disable User Account Activation
- How to Add Auto Follow Accounts
- How to Enable/Disable Debug
- How to Create A Language Pack
- How to Import A Language Pack
- How to Manage Language Packs
- How to Manage Phrase
- How to Verify, Activate, Ban, and Set Members Role
- How to Update System
- How to Manage Plugins
- How to Manage Core Plugins
- Setup Bing Translator
- How to install crea8social script
- Android App Setup
- Upgrade From Lite To Pro Version
- CDN Storage Setup
- How to Setup Payment Gateway
- How to Setup Social Integration Plugin for Facebook
- How to Setup Social Integration Plugins for Twitter
- How to Setup social integration plugins for VK
- How to Set Up Your Social Integration Plugins (G+)
- Amazon S3 CDN
- CDN Storage Setup
- Email Setup
- How to setup Video / Audio Call
- How to Change/Edit Site Title
- How to Enable/Disable HTTPS
- How to send mail to members in the mailing list
- How to set site logo and favicon
- How to add emoticon
- How to send push notification
- How to manage emoticon
- How to manage posts
- How to Activate a Theme
- How to add custom fields
- How to create/edit/delete Announcement
- How to Edit Country
- User Management
- Support Policy
- Plugins Developer Documentation
- Theme Developer Documentation
- How To Upgrade
- General FAQ
- Policy FAQ
- Refund Policy
How to Verify, Activate, Ban, and Set Members Role
This option is available to the admin to verify, activate, ban and set members
role. To Verify, Activate, Ban, and Set Members Role:
Login to your AdminCP (yourdomain.com/admincp/members).
Click on "User Manager" on the dashboard and select "Members".
Click "Edit" to manage a particular members account.
To Verify the member select "Yes" or "No" to do otherwise.
To Activate the member select "Yes" or "No" to do otherwise.
To Ban the member select "Yes" or "No" to do otherwise.
To appoint role to the member select the role you want.
Click on the "Save" button to confirm the new changes made.