Help & KnowledgeBase
- How to Enable/Disable Users Registration
- How to Enable/Disable User Account Activation
- How to Add Auto Follow Accounts
- How to Enable/Disable Debug
- How to Create A Language Pack
- How to Import A Language Pack
- How to Manage Language Packs
- How to Manage Phrase
- How to Verify, Activate, Ban, and Set Members Role
- How to Update System
- How to Manage Plugins
- How to Manage Core Plugins
- Setup Bing Translator
- How to install crea8social script
- Android App Setup
- Upgrade From Lite To Pro Version
- CDN Storage Setup
- How to Setup Payment Gateway
- How to Setup Social Integration Plugin for Facebook
- How to Setup Social Integration Plugins for Twitter
- How to Setup social integration plugins for VK
- How to Set Up Your Social Integration Plugins (G+)
- Amazon S3 CDN
- CDN Storage Setup
- Email Setup
- How to setup Video / Audio Call
- How to Change/Edit Site Title
- How to Enable/Disable HTTPS
- How to send mail to members in the mailing list
- How to set site logo and favicon
- How to add emoticon
- How to send push notification
- How to manage emoticon
- How to manage posts
- How to Activate a Theme
- How to add custom fields
- How to create/edit/delete Announcement
- How to Edit Country
- User Management
- Support Policy
- Plugins Developer Documentation
- Theme Developer Documentation
- How To Upgrade
- General FAQ
- Policy FAQ
- Refund Policy
How to Manage Members
This option allows admin to manage members,edit,delete e.t.c and also filter
with active, non-active, banned or verified members. To manage members:
- Login to your AdminCP (yourdomain.com/admincp/members).
- Click on "User Manager" on the dashboard and select "Members".
- Click on "Active Members" to manage the list of Active members.
- Click on "Non-Active" to manage the list of Non-active members.
- Click on "Banned" to manage the list of Banned members.
- Click on "Verified" to manage the list of Verified members.
- Click on "Edit" to Edit a particular member.
- Click on "Delete" to Delete a particular Member.